The Certificate IV in Make-up that we provide contains additional units which other schools may not include and is designed for students who wish to gain practical, theoretical and industry skills required to work as a make-up artist and provide services for:
This course has been designed to include required units from the screen & media package CUF07, as well as additional units which we believe necessary to provide you with the highest level of skills.
These additional units have been weaved into the training package we are required to deliver for in CUF40407 Certificate IV in Make-up and you will recieve a statement of attainment for each as well as the units required for Certificate IV compleation.
This course is conducted full time over a period of 39 weeks face to face, including the final Assessment week (49 weeks with school holidays, public holidays etc.), Monday to Thursday at either 8am-1pm OR 1pm-6pm OR Monday and Tuesday 5:30pm-9:30pm and Saturday 9am-4pm.
Units of Competency include:
STATEMENT OF ATTAINMENT
As well as additional special days which we believe necessary to provide you with the highest level of skills. The guest trainers who present these topics are the best in their field.
Subjects covered during this Certificate IV in Make-up course will include:
* Certain classes will require students to bring / arrange their own models. Students will be notified prior to the scheduled class.
Total Certificate IV in Make-up Course Cost $9,900.00 + Materials Kit (details below)- This course is GST Exempt.
Please Note: All Credit Card and Eftpos transactions over $300 will incur a 1.75% merchant fee.
If you are unable to pay in full by the start date you will automatically go on to the payment plan
Option A Option B
Deposit: $1000.00 Deposit: $1000.00 & Additional $1500.00 upfront - this reduces the instalments
Monthly: $890.00 Monthly: $740.00
Fortnightly: $445.00 Fortnightly: $370.00
Materials (make-up & hair kit) $1,950 ( kits are updated ever year to keep up with industry standards)
* Payment for Material are due on the first day of class
If you would like to pay upfront for your course payment is due on the first day of class
Certificate IV Make-up Kit Includes:
* 21 piece professional brush roll set * CJMD T-Shirt & Cap (to wear on work experience)
* M.A.C 4 x Face and Body Foundations 120ml * 8 Alcone Non Latex Sponges
* M.A.C Pro Eyeshadows X 8 * Powder Puff
* M.A.C Pro Blushes X 4 * 1 X Set Mixed Individual Lashes
* M.A.C Blot Powder X 2 * 1 X Full Set Lashes
* LORD & BERRY X 8 Lipsticks * BOBS Studio Brush Cleaner
* LORD & BERRY Mascara- Black * RCMA Foundation Palette
* LORD & BERRY Liquid Liner * LORD & BERRY lipsticks X 8
* LORD & BERRY Silk kajal Kohl pencil * Kryolan 4 Primary Colour Wheel
* LORD & BERRY Shadows X 7 * Kryolan Derma Colour Concealor Palette
* LORD & BERRY X 2 * BOBS Studio Disposables pack
* M.A.C Pro blush palette empty * LORD & BERRY lip liners X 2
* Japonesque Empty palette X 2 * Black Soft make-up case
* BOBS Studio Disposable pack * BOBS Studio Brush cleaner
* Dateline Black make-up cape
Hair Styling Kit
* Mannequin Head & Clamp * Babyliss Ceramic Hot Rollers 20pc
* Babyliss Pro Ceramic Curling Iron 25mm * Dateline Celcon Comb
* Dateline Teasing Brush * Aruba Boar Bristle Brush
* Parlux 2800W blow dryer
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO PRINT OUT THE ENROLMENT FORM
Course Start Dates 2013
Casual/Full Time Start Date: Tuesday 2nd April 2013 (Mon & Tue Nights 5.30pm-9.30pm & Saturday's 9am-4pm)
Full Time Start Date: Monday 22nd July 2013 ( Monday-Thursday 1pm-6pm)
Contact our friendly staff today on: (02) 9318 1280
Back to Top