How do I apply for the course?
To apply for these courses you will have to contact the academy to make an appointment with the principal. The principal will conduct an interview, explaining the course outline and criteria. Your ability to successfully complete the course will be assessed. If accepted into the course you will fill out an enrolment form and pay the deposit to confirm you place.
CJMD encourages you to research industry professionals in fashion and television to help you make an informed decision. Look in the yellow pages under T.V stations and booking agents.
Important Pre-Enrolment Information
As part of our ongoing commitment to provide students with the information required to make choices regarding their enrolment, we make available to all our clients/students the following information prior to enrolment:
- Client selection, enrolment and induction/orientation procedures
- Course information including content and vocational outcomes
- Fees and charges including refund policy and exemptions (where applicable)
- Provision for language, literacy and numeracy assessment
- Client support, including any external support the RTO has arranged for clients
- Flexible learning and assessment procedures
- Welfare and guidance services
- Appeals, complaints and grievance procedures
- Disciplinary procedures
- Staff responsibilities for access and equity
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) arrangements
CJMD is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) providing Nationally Recognised Training and complies with the guidelines set out by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) and other relevant governing bodies and acts.
Austudy and Absudy are available to Australian residents who are full time students of Certificate IV and Diploma of Make-up. Contact Centrelink or CJMD for further enquiries.
Prior to enrolment, please ensure you have obtained and read a copy of CJMD Policies and Procedures, as your signed enrolment form signifies your legal contract and agreement to these guidelines.
Further details of any of the above services may be obtained by visiting our school, attending a pre-course introduction session, contacting our staff through the front counter for a friendly chat.
Class sizes are kept to small groups to ensure the highest quality of training.
It is a requirement that enclosed footwear needs to be worn during class. Students are required to purchase both a cap and t-shirt to be worn at work experience.
Our kits are put together using the best professional products, including MAC, Kryolan, RCMA and Ben NYE and many more professional ranges.
All class notes are supplied to students for each module.
Cameron Jane Make-up Design Pty Ltd
Suite 201, 271 Cleveland Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
T: 61 2 9318 1280
F: 61 2 9318 1928