TEEN MODEL GROOMING & PRESENTATION WORKSHOP
This course is designed for young teens that are showing interest in modelling and makeup as a career or hobby.
This is a positive motivation course out lining the pro’s and con’s of the industry, social media and understanding your self-worth.
Cameron and her team have worked with young girls and models for years Cameron believes in educating young girls to success, helping to find their creativity and inner beauty.
In addition Cameron will guide the girls how to respect your outer beauty, believe in yourself and the benefits of following your creative dreams and understand on how to protect and grow yourself on social media.
Cameron and her team can guide young girls into the modelling world.
MODELLING EXPERT – MADDY KING
Maddy King is a Sydney born model.
She’s started modelling at the age of 22 and found her niche market in the commercial modelling world.
Maddy has shot for many brands such as David Jones, Speedo, Zoggs, Nancy Ganz, Airwicks, Woolworths, Running Bare, Bendon, Toyota, Priceline, Rockmans, Gatorade, NSW Tourism many magazines editorials and much more.
Maddy still Models now with Scoop Management and is also a nutritionist and Chi Nei Tsang practitioner when she is not modelling.
Maddy a bit advocate of healthy living in the modelling world.
To see more on Maddy-
PHOTOGRAPHER – CARLO FERNANDES
Carlo Fernandes will guide the girls through their shoot day helping perfect the techniques Maddi has shown them.
Carlo is an Australian photographer born in Perth, now based in Sydney Australia.
Carlo has always had a passion for photography. He got his first digital camera at a young age and never lost his excitement with photography since.
Following up his fascination in creating beautiful images, Carlo completed extensive work experience in professional photography studios in Perth. It was then when he discovered his talent for fashion and beauty photography.
Carlo won the Miami Beach International Fashion Weeks, Student Fashion Photographer of the Year in 2012 and 2013 in his first and second years of study.
Carlo’s focus is within fashion, beauty and hair, incorporating bold and beautiful elements to create his signature clean style.
(Images - Carlo Fernandes, Model CJMD groomed - Hannah Briggs, Makeup - CJMD Trainer Teneille Sorgoivanni)
Attendance: 5 days 10 am – 4pm
Course Fees: $ 400 + GST per person
Requirements for lessons
All make-up products for the course are provided by the academy. You are advised to bring your own make-up for our trainers to provide you with feedback on the products you have already.
Students will require A white t shirt and jeans for the shoot day.
Included in Course Fees:
Included in the course cost is the CJMD professional 8 piece brush set , a diary, student notes and two professionally retouched photos.
- Finding your inner beauty
- Practicing and building confidence
- Inner beauty vs outer beauty
- Why its important to follow your dreams
- How to protect your self on social media
- A career in the arts
- Positive and negatives of social media
- Pros and cons of the modelling industry
- Grooming and steps to balance
- Personal use makeup
- Product knowledge and tools
- Steps to Balance of the face and body
- Skin textures and preparation
- Foundation textures, colour selection and application techniques
- Concealer and powder techniques
- Highlighting and shading techniques
- Eye shapes
- Perfect brows
- Application of blush
- How to create the perfect lip and textures of products
- Complementary colours
- Day makeup
- Evening makeup & false lash application.
- Industry expert, Model Maddy King talk about;
- The world of modelling
- What agencies are looking for
- How to get castings/agency/interviews
- Working with a photographer
- Model etiquette on jobs
- Model health
- Workshop techniques on how to work with a photographer
- Workshop techniques to walk a catwalk and working with the photographer
- Professional photo shoot with Carlo
SEP 2017: 25th till 29th
(Published in Lita Magazine, Images - Carlo Fernandes, Model CJMD groomed - Hannah Briggs, Makeup - CJMD student Courtney McKinnon)