At Cameron Jane Make-up Design makeup Master Classes are held exclusively with Top Make-Up Artists in Sydney, Australia. To keep up to date with such a fast growing competitive makeup industry, we believe as artists, it is quite important to update skills and knowledge of the industry.
By joining our group on Face Book “Make-up Master Classes”, you can keep an eye on the upcoming Master Classes in your state.
TO REGISTER FOR COURSE UPDATES CONTACT THE ACADEMY ON (02) 9212 2222 OR EMAIL email@example.com.
FACE CHARTS WITH PABLO MORGADE
Communication is key in makeup artistry.
One of the most trusted but often overlooked tools of communication as a makeup artist is the face chart.
It lets you plan out your look and propose it to clients.
Face charts are used as reference guides for makeup teams for runway shows, theatre and film productions.
Face Charts can be used to show prospective clients ideas of your designs for a job.
Cameron Jane Make-up Design has secured the number one Facechart designer in Australia Pablo Morgade for an intensive 3 hour MAKE-UP MASTER CLASS at the academy
Attendance: 1 day 6pm – 9pm
Course Fees $80 + GST
Pre-Requisites: * participants must be a make-up artist or make-up student
JULY 2017: Wednesday 19th
In order to secure your position in the course you are required to pay the full course fees prior to the course commencement.
- Introduction of Pablo Morgade
- The importance of face charts in the industry
- The importance of social media
- Demonstration of face chart and steps of application
Students will then recreate a face chart by the following steps;
- Understanding how to create skin depth and shape
- Understanding how to create highlight and shade definition
- Understanding how to create nose shape
- Understanding how to create depth and lip shapes
- Understanding how to create eye brow shapes
- Understanding how to create eye definition and colour placement
- Understanding how to create lashes
- Understanding how to create the perfect winged liner
*Students will complete two face charts during the lesson
Students need to bring in their makeup kit and brushes.
Students will receive a gift bag containing a face chart sponge, face chart artist grade paper and a lash pen
To enrol for this course or request our course information booklet, please contact 02 9212 2222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.