Hair Styling Basics for Makeup Artists
This course is designed for makeup artists with no hair experience that would like to understand blow-drying & hair curling techniques, product knowledge & application techniques to add as an extra service for their clients.
This course takes on a limited amount of students each intake to ensure they are mentored with one on one interaction with the professional educators.
- Knowledge of hair texture & hair structure
- Knowledge of tools
- Product knowledge & application techniques
- Techniques for achieving a smooth finish
- Techniques for achieving volume
- Techniques for achieving a bouncy volume blow-dry
- Techniques for achieving a sleek straight blow-dry
- Techniques for finishing and extra styling for durability
- Techniques for creating a beach wave style
- Techniques for creating a glamorous wave hairstyle
Attendance: 1 day 8:00am – 5:30pm
Course Fees $ 300 + GST
Pre-Requisites: * Need to be a qualified makeup artist, minimum Cert II level or proof of industry experience
JULY 2017: Saturday 22nd July
Students are to bring in their own hair equipment details listed in the course information pack.
Students can purchase equipment from the academy minimum one week prior to the course commencing.
Students can complete the practical on a mannequin or can bring in a model.
FOR MORE COURSE INFORMATION AND ENROLMENT DETAILS CONTACT THE ACADEMY ON (02) 9212 2222 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org