CREATIVE SKULL & CLOWN WORKSHOP
Do you want to create a glamour skull makeup or creative clown look for Halloween ?
Are you a makeup artist wanting to expand your skill set to creative makeup for events?
Then the look and learn, creative makeup workshop with Martin Bray is for you!
Martin will teach you his tips and tricks for designing and applying event theatrical makeup.
Martin Bray is a renowned and highly sought after international makeup artist based in Barcelona and Sydney. Working in the industry for over 17 years his career has spanned across editorial, numerous Fashion Weeks, television and advertising. Martin has also worked in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Shanghai, Barcelona, New York, Mexico, Beijing and Barcelona. His art can be seen throughout many advertising campaigns and television.
Martin has been the resident Makeup Director for XFactor Australia over the past five years . He has been head of hair and makeup for Australia’s Got Talent and Dancing With The Stars Special. He was Makeup Director for Pacha live shows in Sydney for the past two years.
Martin is an international educator conducting workshops and lecturing at schools and makeup expos such as IMATS.
His celebrity clients include: Kylie Minogue, Loreen, Kelly Rowland, George Michael, Miranda Kerr, Heather Small (M People), Alexis Jordan, Jen Hawkins, Winter Gordon, Amanda Lapore, Tina Arena, Ronan Keating, Guy Sebastian, Natalie Bassingthwaite, INXS, Jimmy Barnes and The Rogue Traders.
His client credits include: Vogue, Harpers Bazaar, Sony, Optus, Virgin Atlantic, Camilla, Nespresso, Sydney Casino, Australian Tourism, Myer, Emirates Resorts, Foxtel Lifestyle Channel, Loveable, Deutsche Bank, Mather’s, Absolut Vodka, Blackberry, The Star, Cointreau, Commonwealth Bank and Paspaley Pearls.
- Introduction of Martin Bray
- How Martin finds his creativity
- Martin will show examples of how he interpreted the creative brief from a client for the makeup design
- Knowledge of layering products
- Knowledge of how to plan your work when designing creative pieces
- Knowledge of how to create depth and shapes
- Knowledge of how to create highlight and shade definition
- Knowledge of how to apply textures with materials
- Knowledge of how to create makeup designs that last for period of time for events
- Knowledge of how to achieve characterisation
- Creative glam skull makeup with applied decorative pieces
- Creative clown makeup
Attendance: 1 Day 6pm -9pm
Course Fees: $60 + GST
Pre-Requisites: * Guests of workshop can be makeup artists, makeup students or general public
OCTOBER 2017: Wednesday 25th
In order to secure your position in the course you are required to pay the full course fees prior to the course commencement.
To enrol for this course or request our course information booklet, please contact 02 9212 2222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.