Contour + Highlight
Are you overwhelmed with the different types of contouring and highlighting on social media?
Not sure where to place your contour and highlight and how to blend?
Do you want to understand how create contouring of the face with cream and powers?
Then this mini course is for you!
This course is designed for non-professionals and those with no make-up experience that would like to understand product & tools knowledge, contouring placement, colour tones, application & blending techniques for applying contouring and highlighting to achieve natural and glamourous flawless finishes.
This course takes on a limited amount of students each intake to ensure they are mentored with one on one interaction with the professional makeup artists.
- Knowledge of the importance of skin preparation
- Product knowledge & application techniques
- Knowledge of skin undertones & product colour selection
- Knowledge of contour and highlight placement
- How to blend cream products with foundations for a flawless finish
- How to apply powder contour & highlighting for a flawless finish
- Understanding the difference between industry-based contouring and social media based-contouring
Attendance: 1 day 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Course Fees $80 + GST
Pre-Requisites: * no experience required
OCTOBER 2017: Monday 16th
Students are to bring in their makeup brushes for applying foundation, brush for applying concealer and a beauty blender sponge.
Students can purchase a professional 8 piece brush set from the academy prior to enrolment; details are included on the enrolment form.
In order to secure your position in the course you are required to pay the full course prior to the course commencement.
To enrol for this course or request our course information booklet, please contact 02 9212 2222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.