Bridal Hair Trends for Makeup Artists
This course is designed for makeup artists with no hair experience that would like to understand the techniques to achieve popular hairstyles for brides and bridal parties. Makeup artists will have an understanding of styling techniques, product knowledge & application techniques to add as an extra service for their clients.
This course takes on a limited amount of students each intake to ensure they are mentored with one on one interaction with the professional educators.
- Knowledge of hair texture & hair structure
- Knowledge of tools
- Product knowledge & application techniques
- Techniques for achieving a smooth finish
- Techniques for achieving volume
- Techniques for creating a glamorous wave hairstyle
- Techniques for creating smooth and textured chignons/buns
- Techniques for creating romantic wavy up styles
- Techniques for creating popular braided style
Attendance: 1 day 8:00am – 5:30pm
Course Fees $300+GST
Pre-Requisites: * Need to be a qualified makeup artist, minimum Cert II level or proof of industry experience, must have completed the CJMD Hair Styling Basics Course or have proof of hair industry experience.
AUGUST 2017: Saturday 5th
Students are to bring in their own hair equipment details listed in the course information pack.
Students can purchase equipment from the academy minimum one week prior to the course commencing.
Students can complete the practical on a mannequin or can bring in a model.
FOR MORE COURSE INFORMATION AND ENROLMENT DETAILS CONTACT THE ACADEMY ON (02) 9212 2222 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org