Braiding Trends for Makeup Artists
This course is designed for makeup artists with no hair experience that would like to understand the techniques to achieve popular braiding hairstyles for clients. Makeup artists will have an understanding of styling techniques, product knowledge & application techniques to add as an extra service for their clients.
This course takes on a limited amount of students each intake to ensure they are mentored with one on one interaction with the professional educators.
- Knowledge of hair texture & hair structure
- Knowledge of tools
- Product knowledge & application techniques
- Techniques for achieving a Dutch braid
- Techniques for achieving a French braid
- Techniques for achieving a Fishtail braid
- Techniques for achieving a Rope Twist
- Techniques for achieving a Waterfall braid
- Techniques for achieving a Cornrow braid
- Techniques for achieving a 3 strand pull through braid
Attendance: 1 day 8:00am – 5:30pm
Course Fees $ 300 +GST
Pre-Requisites: * Need to be a qualified makeup artist, minimum Cert II level or proof of industry experience.
JULY 2017: Saturday 29th July
Students are to bring in their own hair equipment details listed in the course information pack.
Students can purchase equipment from the academy minimum one week prior to the course commencing.
Students can complete the practical on a mannequin or can bring in a model.
FOR MORE COURSE INFORMATION AND ENROLMENT DETAILS CONTACT THE ACADEMY ON (02) 9212 2222 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org