Base + Conceal
Do you have trouble knowing what foundation texture to use?
Not sure how to colour match to your complexion?
Do you want to understand how to hide skin blemishes, dark circles and pigmentation?
Then this mini course is for you!
This course is designed for non-professionals and those with no make-up experience that would like to understand product & tools knowledge, colour undertones, application techniques for applying foundation and concealer for a flawless finish.
This course takes on a limited amount of students each intake to ensure they are mentored with one on one interaction with the professional makeup artists.
• Knowledge of skin undertones
• Knowledge of the importance of skin preparation
• How to select the correct shade of foundation
• Knowledge of colour correcting for hiding skin blemishes, pigmentation, dark circles and puffy eyes and many more!
• Understanding of foundation textures and products and which ones to use for a desired effect
• Product knowledge & application techniques for setting the look with powder
Attendance: 1 day 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Course Fees: $80 + GST
Pre-Requisites: * Need to be over 16 years of age, no experience required
OCTOBER 2017: Monday 9th
Students are to bring in their makeup brushes for applying foundation, brush for applying concealer and a beauty blender sponge.
Students can purchase a professional 8 piece brush set from the academy prior to enrolment; details are included on the enrolment form.
In order to secure your position in the course you are required to pay the full course prior to the course commencement.
To enrol for this course or request our course information booklet, please contact 02 9212 2222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.